Monday, September 10, 2012

Thoughts for the week

Reading about International Economics.  Learning tons: "A huge misconception about international trade is that countries trade, when, in reality, it is people that trade." - Paul Krugman

Learning to put God first, and not the opinions of man.  Jesus burn off all my desire to have approval from man.  Purify me.  Let it be that I only want you and you alone.  But let me also love others with forgiveness and mercy and kindness.

Learning the difference between complaining/gossiping/slandering/and telling the truth. 
 Warning against elitism: It is not enough just to proclaim the truth, even the greatest and highest truths. We must also proclaim the truth with the right motives! - Marshall Entrekin

Sick of being called "charismatic" by others when all I want is to make Jesus famous, not some ideology.  I could care less about charismatic.  I just want Jesus.  Choosing to forgive others who keep ostracizing me from their circles and telling me I have nothing to give them and that I'm being too "charismatic".  It's not about me.  It's about him.  I want HIS kingdom to advance on earth.  Not mine.  Not my church background.  But Jesus.  I can't make that clear enough.

"Revival or bust." - Andy Byrd

No comments:

Post a Comment