Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 7

I feel as though making each day correspond with a certain pivotal event this semester from a list I made makes my blog quite sporadic. It's not on the same timeline as I am now, so it seems kind of confusing.  Nevertheless...

A month ago when we first got back to our dorm, we found mold growing all up in our bathroom.  We were freaking out and calling FixIt (the campus repair people), and eventually they covered it up and solved the problem!  It took them long enough (a week after our call). 

NOW (Today, February 24th), it is the seventh day of my 21 days of prayer/ facebook fast.  I am going on a retreat with Intervarsity this weekend to grow in the Lord and get in the word.  No computer for a few days, so it should be pretty awesome.  Also, Jacob says I say DUDE a lot.  o_0

Bye dudes,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment