Sunday, February 26, 2012

Days 8-9

WOW!  Retreat was awesome.  We meditated on giving Jesus Lordship over every area of our life, evangelism, and the wisdom and understanding that comes from the Holy Spirit.  A fun weekend of smores, bonfires, worship, arts and crafts, lack of sleep, dance party at 1 am, tons of friends, and tons of Jesus brought me to four different convictions:

1) To start up my weekly pray group in Thurston again (been lazy about it and it is way to important to put off)
2) Giving Jesus lordship over my things (I lose and break things constantly)
3) Giving Jesus lordship over my studies (curiosity, humility, praying over the things I learn and hearing what it means for the Kingdom, honor my professors by being on time)
4) PLUNGE into a Christian community, stop being on the fringe and just maintaining individual friendships but actually be part of a bigger picture

It was a wonderful weekend and I thank the Lord for it!  And it snowed!




Thanks for friends and laughter and knowledge, God.  Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment