Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OH NO

I'm writing this from my roommate's Mac.  My laptop charger BROKE!  So now I can't use my laptop when I need it for school.  And chargers are almost a hundred dollars.  So my mom is sacrificially sending me hers.  I was really upset about it earlier, but I've been praying for God to give me more faith.  And you know what?  He came through.  It was really funny.  All day I just needed a quiet place to pray and cry.  I looked everywhere.  And randomly, I found a Catholic Chapel.  So I prayed.  And cried.  And ignored the sacraments.  It was great.

 Prayer request:  That I don't feel so lonely, that this situation with my laptop works out because it NEEDS to, that I trust in God more, that I have more faith, that I stop scrutinizing the problem and look for the solution, that I let go and let God, etc.  (LOL sorry I'm so needy)

Love,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment