Friday, September 9, 2011

YAY!

I got my mom's laptop charger in the mail today, so I can charge my laptop!  She is an angel! :)  Well these past couple days have been awesome.  I had an amazing lunch yesterday with Lauren, the Campus Outreach Girl's leader (she works here).  She really spoke amazing truth into my life when I was feeling down.  I also went to Campus Outreach's first worship event, had an amazing time in my Comparative Politics listening to my passionate activist teacher (as always), and was able to talk to all four of my roommates about GOD.  Yesterday, I had a great movie night with the girls from Campus Outreach.  Today, I ate at the new Whole Foods wonder emporium with Donna, went to Jazz band practice, went to the National Art Gallery, and now I am about to watch a movie with my roommate Rithika!

Prayer Requests: That I become bolder in preaching the gospel

No comments:

Post a Comment