Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ouch

Last night, I went with my friends to the Lincoln Memorial around 1ish.  On the way, we came upon a circular fountain.  Donna jumped across the mote onto the cement middle part.  Her brother did the same.  So THEN, I try.  All of them are like "Katrina!  Be careful!  Don't get hurt!"  But I insist.  So I jump and land barefoot with the most extreme force into the mote, bruising the bottom of my feet, bruising and scraping my knee, and soaking my shorts.  I'm screaming "Oh SSSSHIIIIIIITTTT!" at this point.  Everyone is crowding around trying to check me out.  So then a guy comes out of the bushes after smoking a joint with his friends.  "Are you okay?!" he asks and jumps to the middle.  His friend asks me if I'm intoxicated and doesn't believe me when I say I don't drink.  Donna's brother carries me out and we laugh all laugh.

Then, I ate a chicken quesadilla on the Lincoln Memorial.

FUN NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment