Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Things I've done in the past couple of days
  • Went to a frat party with my three roommates
  • Raged at the frat party with a black dude
  • Went kayaking on the Potomac with roommates
  • Discovered a secluded island and adventured
  • Roasted marshmallows
  • Took metro, taxi, and bus (exploited public transportation)
  • Attempted to get to an ice skating rink in Fairfax, VA with roommates, but ended up getting to a absentee metro stop that delayed us so much we had to turn around knowing ice skating would be a joke at this point
  • Hung out with the girls from Campus Outreach again, ate grilled cheese, painted our nails, and played guitar
  • Rolled in a wheely chair down the hallway, speed style
  • Went to Capitol Hill Baptist Church (first time I've ever dressed up for church/sang hymnals)

Kayaking.


Rolly chair fun.



NOW...
I am about to go camping with Emily, Sarah, Donna (girls from Campus Outreach) and Donna's brother.  I am SO EXCITED! :)

Love,
Katrina

Prayer Request:  That I fight for joy, that I seek God more, and that I am bolder in the faith

No comments:

Post a Comment